Usage & Size Charts & Laundry Instructions
laulas® functional undershirts and polo shirts are characterized by high quality combined with high functionality.
New: Made with Coolmax® - a water-attracting mesh which ensures that the sweat is quickly transported to the underarm pockets.
Only laulas® provides you with integrated underarm pockets in which you can insert either normal paper tissues or the laulas® absorbent pads made with superabsorber. These continuously absorb your underarm sweat, prevent visible sweat stains and reduce the feeling of dampness.
The swisscotton shirt is a natural barrier and adds an extra layer of protection.
- Insert a laulas® absorbent pad or 1-2 paper tissues into each pocket in the shirt – fasten the Velcro – done.
- On especially “hot” days it is of course possible to change the absorbent pads as often as you want.
- The amount of underarm sweat determines the amount of absorbent pads.
Please keep in mind:
laulas® offers you 4 levels of protection:
1. Coolmax® mesh fabric
Coolmax® is a registered trademark belonging to the company ADVENSA. The fibers have a 25% larger surface area through which body sweat is removed much quicker and more efficiently. The properties of these fibers – similar to capillaries – lead to a wick-effect by which the dampness is effectively extracted.
Thus the Coolmax® mesh ensures that perspiration is quickly transported to the absorbent pads.
2. Underarm pockets & absorbent pads
You will find that only lauas® products have a very thin pocket integrated in the underarm area of the shirt. The pockets are meant for laulas® absorbent pads or 1-2 normal paper tissues. The absorbent pads or tissues continuously absorb any underarm sweat and so prevent it from reaching your outer garments and becoming visible as a big sweat stain.
laulas® absorption pads are significantly more comfortable and have a much higher performance than paper tissues:
- high absorptive capacity through super-absorbing fibers
- very thin
- encloses your underarm sweat
- reduces the dampness under your arms
- reduces the odor
- dermatologically harmless
- easy to dispose of in an environmentally friendly way
The cotton is comfortable to wear and acts as a natural barrier.
laulas® functional undershirts are produced in a traditional Swiss company
- made from 100% cotton with the Oeko-Tex standard 100 (the materials are free of harmful substances and are produced in environmentally friendly factories)
- all materials are tested for harmful substances
- Made from 100% swisscotton (the ladies shirts are made with 5% Lycra)
laulas® functional polo-shirts are produced in a German company
4. Fluid barrier:
We would be glad if laulas could give you back some quality of life soon: Test it now - risk-free!